Friday, February 06, 2009

The answer's no.


"Dear Fung Chun Ling Emma,

Thank you for applying to Tampines Junior College

After giving your application careful consideration, we regret to inform you that we are unable to extend you an offer of a place in the college

We would like to wish you the best in your future educational endeavours.

Best Regards"


That means my voice isn't good enough to get me a place through CCA appealing, and that also means there were alot of people who had done much better than I did in the O'levels. I guess that's all there is to these few sentences. Nothing more.

& I have a secret to admit, I kept telling people I missed TPJC arts by one point JUST to make myself feel that L1R5 13 with bonus isn't that bad and that they wouldn't think I just got enough points for SRJC. I mean come on, it IS that bad and its still my fault in the end...so if you guys thought that was kinda stupid, I agree with you. lol.



I wouldn't say I'm very disappointed. Yesterday, I stopped hoping they'll take me in. Instead, I wished for anything that would be the best for me.

Okay, maybe a little, I realise its at least a little more like AHS, which I miss ALOT.


SR is roughly 45 minutes away while TP is only 15 minutes away.
There are more anglicans in TP compared to SR. (and TP's alittle more similar to ahs)
TP art is much better than SR's.
TP's school compound is much bigger than SR's.
TP has a better reputation, I guess. (though I haven't really heard anybody say much about SR besides the fact that its seen as a lousy school but their friends still end up getting into university too so I shouldn't give up. and that they kinda treat us like secondary school kids, lol)


I'm supposed to feel totally sad after thinking about the above but to hell with it okay, there's nothing I can do anyway.



An OG friend told me today, "you like quite pro leh, take higher chinese, everything also pure science one"

...and the only thing I could say was, "Idk, I was quite slack in sec 4".

That's what I call a different environment and that slacking is always bad! ): (and another thing to note is that choosing the right friends would probably be the most important things in your life)




Important info's out, I'll go take a rest, think about stuff for two more days and get used to my new school and my new life.

I hope you guys got into the schools you've appealed for, and if the answer's no like mine...its okay, life's not over, JC is about new friends and the A's, that's all.



没有一条路是白走的。

No comments: